Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Multiple are found in in Frigid Outskirts. They spawn only during the blizzards.
- Charge: The Ice Stallion rushes forward with its head down and knocks down the player if it hits.
- Backward Charge: The Ice Stallion jumps behind player and then charges from behind.
- Electric Strike: The Ice Stallion attacks with its horns imbued with lightning.
- Backward Electric Strike: The Ice Stallion attacks anyone attacking it from behind with its horns imbued with lightning.
- Knock Down: The Ice Stallion knocks the player down with its front legs.
- Backward Stomp: The Ice Stallion attacks anyone attacking it from behind with its back legs.
- Electric Stomp: The Ice Stallion stomps the ground with its front legs and creates an electric field.
- Flying: The Ice Stallion starts flying around the player. While airborne, it creates two electric spheres. A few moments after the Ice Stallion has landed, the electric spheres will start seeking targets.
- Electric Charge: The Ice Stallion leaps backward and then it creates an electric charge, which then fires at the target it's aiming at.
Ice Stallions are particularly difficult enemies, especially for melee characters. Equipping any shield with 100% physical reduction and high stability will give the player some breathing room while fighting.
The most effective strategy is to stun-lock them. Ice Stallions can be stun-locked after two hits when 2-handing any greatsword. When using light weapons, equipping the Stone Ring will help in dealing enough poise damage to stun-lock. Careful management of stamina will allow the player to stun-lock continuously until the enemy is defeated.
The two-handed strong attack of many Great Hammers can also be used to repeatedly smash them into the ground, preventing retaliation.