Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Illusory walls in Dark Souls II are similar to those found in the previous game, except that this time around most of them are opened by pressing the interact button ( / ) instead of having to attack them.
- Forest of Fallen Giants
- No-man's Wharf
- On the first floor of the house with the shortcut door, just beneath the staircase.
- A breakable wall located in a room with six poisonous pots and two Varangian Sailor under the bell.
- The Lost Bastille
- In the room of the Ruin Sentinels fight, there are total six illusory walls. Four of them are on the bottom floor where the boss is fought, and two more are located as the player leaves the arena after defeating the boss.
- Going down from Straid's cell two floors, to a room with multiple pots in the middle of the room, there will be a doorway near a giant pot. The wall at the end of the hallway will be illusory, as will the wall on the left side while proceeding past the first illusory wall.
- Sinner's Rise
- Down the elevator and into the area filled with water, directly to the right when the area is entered, the wall will be illusory near the middle. This one can be seen with ease due to the light from outside reflecting off the water inside, even without the door activated.
- Huntsman's Copse
- Two illusory walls are found in the area where Ricard's Rapier is found. The first wall is opposite the chest and is relatively easy to see while the second is found at the end of the corridor past it. Both must be interacted with to leave the pit.
- Earthen Peak
- After climbing the ladder above the central Earthen Peak bonfire (the one next to the dart trap) head left and just past the archway there are some poison pots on the ground to the right, the wall behind them moves and reveals a Desert Sorceress and a corpse with a Spell Quartz Ring +1.
- Above the entrance that leads to the boss area of Mytha, the Baneful Queen, there are two illusory walls behind the poisonous pots, one is on the left and the other is on the right. Behind one is a bonfire, and behind the other is a chest with three Petrified Somethings.
- Iron Keep
- After passing the long stair next to Magerold of Lanafir, the illusory wall is on the right.
- Located in the second room with three Alonne Knights after entering the Iron Keep castle, the wall is behind the Alonne Knight with an Alonne Greatbow.
- On the ledge after Belfry Sol, where the player can drop down to return to the bonfire.
- The Gutter
- Going from the Central Gutter bonfire, there is a broken wall to the right when walking away from the bonfire. It can be broken to open from either side.
- Brightstone Cove Tseldora
- Drangleic Castle
- Proceeding from where Nameless Usurper invades, there will be a ladder after a couple staircases. Down the ladder and immediately to the left, there will be an illusory wall that leads to the Forgotten Chamber bonfire.
- Undead Crypt
- Just before where the Nameless Usurper invades, there is a seemingly empty room. Near the back of the room and in the middle of the wall, there is an illusory wall that leads to the Avelyn.
- Near the end of the area, there is a room with multiple Leydia Pyromancer statues and multiple bells to be rung, at the far end of the room just to the right of the exit, there is an illusory wall. Behind this wall is a Pharros' Contraption.
- Aldia's Keep
- In the long hallway which can be lit up by a Pharros' Contraption, into the first door on the left while proceeding down the hallway, there is an illusory wall in the middle of a flight of stairs in that room which leads to the Ritual Site bonfire.
- Memory of Orro
- The wall is directly in front of the illusory door that can be open by activating the first Pharros' Contraption, and next to the second Pharros' Contraption.
Shulva, Sanctum CityEdit
- Dragon's Sanctum
- Proceeding into the Sanctum, in a room above where the first Sanctum Priestess is found, there is a button on the ceiling that will open a door in that same room. This button can be shot or hit with any projectile to activate it.
- Going past the Sanctum Priestess mentioned earlier, to the left near the end of the hallway, there is a button in a hole in the wall that must be shot or hit with a projectile in order to activate it. This button will open a nearby door.
- At the end of this same hallway, there is a button far up. It can be shot or hit with any projectile in order to activate it. This opens a door inside the room that was opened previously. It leads to the Puzzling Stone Sword.
- Proceeding through the area, the player will enter a room full of Sanctum Knights. There is a button at the far end of this portion of the area which will end up behind the player while going down a flight of stairs. Shooting it will open a door that can now be jumped through in order to reach the Hidden Sanctum Chamber bonfire.
- Brume Tower
- From the Foyer bonfire, proceed up the first lift all the way. There will be an elevator at the top of this lift surrounded on three sides by walls. When getting onto the elevator, mash the interact button while it goes up, staying against the back wall. A door will open on the way up, and can be entered on the way back down, leading to Hollow Skin.