Illusory Walls are surfaces that appear solid but are in reality just illusions which conceal hidden entrances, hidden items or hidden bonfires. A player can progress past Illusory Walls by attacking, jumping or rolling into them.
- Firelink Shrine - One can be found at the end of one of the rafters located above the shrine. It leads to a chest with the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring.
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley - There is an illusory railing which can reveal a hidden staircase to an area containing the spell Dorhys' Gnawing. The railing can be before the third bonfire. Location - YouTube Video
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley - Under the bridge next to the river after the dark cellar. Fades to reveal a Crystal Lizard. Location - YouTube Video
- Catacombs of Carthus - After the Catacombs of Carthus bonfire, an illusory wall can be found that links the staircase walkway in the rat/water hall. Location - YouTube Video
- The Dreg Heap - After the first two Lothric Knights, at the end of the building to the right. This illusory wall leads to the Great Soul Dregs and the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring+3.