Tainted and bloated, these undead are slow-moving and hard-hitting. The smaller Infested Barbarians wield Large Clubs, while the larger ones throw, slam and roll huge boulders at the player.
- Those wielding Large Clubs cause Poison buildup that inflicts 7 damage per second once contracted.
- Infested Barbarians are very susceptible to Bleed.
- Infested Barbarians will occasionally pause to let out a roar in the midst of battle. This roar is to draw in close by enemies, but will also leave them vulnerable to attack.
- Blocking the boulders thrown by the boulder throwing variant will not consume any of the player's stamina, but they will still take damage if they do not have 100% physical damage reduction.
|Damage Types||Strike / Poison|
|Attack||Damage||Attack Type||Status Effect||Parryable||Tracking||Attack Speed|
|Physical Defenses||Elemental Defenses||Resistances|
These stats are sourced from FuturePress's Official Dark Souls Strategy Guide.
|Drop Rate||50%|| 2% |
| 5% |
- The description of the Large Club refers to them as "The giant Undead of Blighttown", while Dark Souls - The Official Guide, published by Future Press, calls them "Infested Barbarians".