Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tainted and bloated, these undead are slow-moving and hard-hitting. The smaller Infested Barbarians wield Large Clubs, while the larger ones throw, slam and roll huge boulders at the player.
- Those wielding Large Clubs cause Poison buildup that inflicts 7 damage per second once contracted.
- Infested Barbarians are very susceptible to Bleed.
- Infested Barbarians will occasionally pause to let out a roar in the midst of battle. This roar is to draw in close by enemies, but will also leave them vulnerable to attack.
- Blocking the boulders thrown by the boulder throwing variant will not consume any of the player's stamina, but they will still take damage if they do not have 100% physical damage reduction.
|Damage Types||Strike / Poison|
|Attack||Damage||Attack Type||Status Effect||Parryable||Tracking||Attack Speed|
|Physical Defenses||Elemental Defenses||Resistances|
These stats are sourced from FuturePress's Official Dark Souls Strategy Guide.
|Drop Rate||50%|| 2% |
| 5% |
- The description of the Large Club refers to them as "The giant Undead of Blighttown", while Dark Souls - The Official Guide, published by Future Press, calls them "Infested Barbarians".