Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Infusion is the process of adding/augmenting a damage attribute for weapons or adding/augmenting a resistance or defense attribute for shields.
Infusion becomes available after defeating The Pursuer in Forest of Fallen Giants and retrieving the Dull Ember from a chest after traveling to the Lost Bastille bonfire "A Tower Apart" by interacting with the bird's nest directly after the boss fight. McDuff is still in his old location.
|Adds Magic Damage to weapon and scaling with Magic Bonus (Intelligence).|
|Adds Fire Damage to weapon and scaling with Fire Bonus (Intelligence and Faith)|
|Adds Lightning Damage to weapon and scaling with Lightning Bonus (Faith).|
|Adds Dark Damage to the weapon and scaling with Dark Bonus (Lower of Faith or Intelligence).|
|Adds Poison Damage to weapon and scaling with Poison Bonus (Dexterity and Adaptability).|
|Adds Bleed Damage to weapon and scaling with Bleed Bonus (Dexterity and Adaptability).|
|Reduces scaling and adds to Base Damage.|
|Adds scaling with Magic Bonus (Intelligence).|
Old Mundane Stone
|Reduces Base Damage by half and adds scaling with lowest player stat.|
Weapons with both physical and elemental damage upgrade a bit differently:
- Physical only: Dark, Lightning, Fire, and Magic lower the physical damage by 30% and give 30% to the element picked.
- Same element: The physical damage will be lowered by 5% and the elemental damage will be increased by 44%.
- Different element: The elemental and physical damage will be lowered by 10% and the new one will be the 60% of the first elemental damage type.
Bleed and Poison use different percentages of physical and elemental damage.
- Weapons that use Titanite or Twinkling Titanite to upgrade increase by 5% per level. Weapons that use Petrified Dragon Bone to upgrade increase by 10% per level.
Certain weapons bear innate infusions by design. The following table is a breakdown:
- Infusion does not reduce the current upgrade level of the weapon.
- After infusing, you'll see a small icon in the corner of the weapon portrait which tells you its element.
- Bleed, Bolt, Darknight, Faint, Firedrake, and Poison stones add resistances to shields.
- Staves can only be infused with Faintstones and Darknight Stones.
- Chimes can only be infused with Boltstones and Darknight Stones.
- Old Mundane Stone works well if your stats are even across the board (e.g. all stats 30).