Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kirk is an invader that can assault the player three times in a playthrough:
- Area with several Basilisks in the Depths.
- Demon Ruins, shortly after the first Capra Demon (only invades after placing the Lordvessel).
- Lost Izalith, next to the Bed of Chaos.
Kirk invades the player in the aforementioned places. He has no dialogue whatsoever and does not contribute to the story at all, probably being present only to give the players a taste of PvP experience.
Kirk is a standard melee fighter. When he rolls his armor deals minimal damage on contact, but will stun low-poise players, so keeping a shield up makes fighting him considerably easier.
Kirk invades at very inconvenient places: in the first and third instances, he is likely to invade while the player already has their hands full fighting other enemies, and in the second, he fights on the edge of a ledge, making it likely for the player to accidentally launch either him or themselves off. Keep these in mind when fighting him and plan accordingly.
The Thorns Set spawns in the Daughter of Chaos area in Quelaag's Domain if Kirk has been defeated all three times; however, his sword and shield are not definite drops and may never be dropped for the player.
The locations at which Kirk invades are not a set order, it is contingent on which order player has chosen to visit while being in a non-hollowed state.
Health and soulsEdit
|Location||Physical Defenses||Elemental Defenses||Resistances|
These stats are sourced from FuturePress's Official Dark Souls Strategy Guide.
Barbed Straight Sword
- One of the promotional pictures for Kirk features him invading a player in New Londo Ruins; however, he never invades there in-game.
- It is entirely possible for Kirk to drop both his sword and shield in a single encounter. Due to its high chance of being dropped, using the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring, will boosts these chances further, and aid players in obtaining his equipment in a single playthrough.