Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Starting equipment for the Knight class
- On a corpse in front of the Hydra in Darkroot Basin, with the rest of the Knight Set.
Being the heaviest starting armor set, the Knight Armor drastically reduces mobility in the early game, on the other hand, it gives the highest physical defenses of any starting armor, as well as poise and high bleed resistance. It is more effective against slash type attacks.
- Knight Armor has the same carry weight as Balder Armor with similar stats. When deciding which to equip, ask yourself: "Do I want slightly higher strike, slash, and lightning defenses?" (If so, select the Balder Armor.) or, "Do I prefer slightly higher thrust and bleed defenses with added poise?" (If this is your decision, Knight Armor might be better.)
- You may wish to equip the Balder Set against the lightning drakes in Valley of the Drakes to get large amounts of souls (and Dragon Scales) as a low-level player.
- You may wish to equip the Knight Set against enemies with spears, enemies that focus on bleed damage (such as the Capra Demon and other enemies in the lower Undead Burg) and/or Boss battles. (The added poise prevents you from being interrupted when you try to attack with weapons or magic, or when you stop to use items such as your Estus Flask.)
Requires 200 souls per upgrade.
|Variation||Physical Def.||Elemental Def.||Resistances|
|Knight Armor +1 (Titanite Shard ×1)||40.7||38.7||47.2||39.9||17.6||19.8||14.3||23.0||16.0||–|
|Knight Armor +2 (Titanite Shard ×2)||44.4||42.2||51.5||43.5||19.2||21.6||15.6||23.0||16.0||–|
|Knight Armor +3 (Titanite Shard ×3)||48.1||45.7||55.8||47.1||20.8||23.4||16.9||23.0||16.0||–|
|Knight Armor +4 (L. Titanite Shard ×1)||52.9||50.3||61.4||51.9||22.9||25.7||18.6||24.2||16.8||–|
|Knight Armor +5 (L. Titanite Shard ×2)||57.7||54.8||67.0||56.6||25.0||28.1||20.3||25.3||17.6||–|
|Knight Armor +6 (L. Titanite Shard ×3)||62.5||59.4||72.5||61.3||27.0||30.4||22.0||26.4||18.4||–|
|Knight Armor +7 (Titanite Chunk ×1)||68.5||65.0||79.4||67.1||29.6||33.3||24.1||27.6||19.2||–|
|Knight Armor +8 (Titanite Chunk ×2)||74.4||70.7||86.3||72.9||32.2||36.2||26.1||28.7||20.0||–|
|Knight Armor +9 (Titanite Chunk ×3)||80.3||76.3||93.1||78.7||34.7||39.1||28.2||29.9||20.8||–|
|Knight Armor +10 (Titanite Slab ×1)||89.5||85.1||103.9||87.7||38.7||43.6||31.5||32.2||22.4||–|