Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tsorig is one of the most dangerous enemies the player will encounter in the game. He wields the Fume Ultra Greatsword and Black Iron Greatshield and attacks with very advanced tactics, which can become even more dangerous since he has the advantage of surprise and because how comprised the areas he appears in are.
He uses the skills of both his ultra greatsword and greatshield frequently. During the fight, he tends to wield his ultra greatsword with both hands, performing powerful attacks with it.
- Catacombs of Carthus
- Smouldering Lake
Tsorig is a very dangerous enemy who can quickly dispose of any foe with just a few swings of his ultra greatsword. The player must always let him perform the first move and then counterattack, but only if they are sure he is not going to follow up with another attack. Additionally, the player should not get greedy and never attack him more than once or twice. His most powerful attacks have very slow buildup and will always leave him open afterward.
Special caution must be taken when he holds his ultra greatsword with both hands, as he can easily break guards and stagger the player, should any of his attacks connect.
His most dangerous attack is, without a doubt, when he performs his ultra greatsword's skill, "Stomp". He will usually unleash this attack on players who try to attack him constantly. Tsorig will suddenly lunge forward, becoming completely impervious to attack in the meantime, and unleash a powerful upward slash that will send the player flying and leave them completely vulnerable while they are on the ground.
- Defeating Tsorig the first time on any of his two locations, bestows the "My thanks!" gesture.
- Once he has been defeated the first time, the Black Iron Set will become available for purchase with the Shrine Handmaid.
- If the player did not fight Tsorig in the Catacombs of Carthus, they will receive all drops (Fume Ultra Greatsword, Black Iron Greatshield, Knight Slayer's Ring and the "My thanks!" gesture) if they defeat him in the Smouldering Lake.
- Tsorig will perform a gesture if he manages to defeat the player.
- Tsorig can be summoned to fight against himself if his phantom is led to his real form.
- If he is killed in the chambers below the Smouldering Lake, he is still able to be summoned from near the Demon Ruins bonfire. Tsorig shares this trait with Holy Knight Hodrick, who is the only other character able to be summoned after being killed in your world.