The Large Soul of a Lost Undead is a consumable soul item in Dark Souls.
- Large soul of a lost Undead who has long ago gone Hollow.
- Use to acquire souls.
- Souls are the source of all life, and whether Undead, or even Hollow, one continues to seek them.
Soul items are not lost upon death so it is best used to gain enough souls to level up, or to buy items or equipment.
The Large Soul of a Lost Undead can be consumed for 400 souls, but fed to Kingseeker Frampt for 500 souls, so it is wise to save them until Frampt is encountered and use them then.
Most often found on corpses in the earlier areas of Lordran.
Infested Ghouls in Blighttown drop them uncommonly.
- Firelink Shrine
- Found in the earlier part of the graveyard.
- In the graveyard, close to the previous.
- Upper Undead Burg
- Before the first fog door. Must be dropped onto from above by breaking a group of barrels.
- After the area where the Taurus Demon is fought, the corpse is hidden behind some breakable boxes before heading down the stairs towards the Undead Parish.
- Lower Undead Burg
- The corpse is in a barrel in the vicinity where the Hollow Thieves ambush the player.
- Near the locked door that leads to the Depths.
- Undead Parish
- Down the steps behind the Fang Boar, in the cellar-like area infested with Zombies. It is high above, hanging from the rafters.