- Four are found in a chest in Firelink Shrine. Drop from the elevator leading to the Undead Parish to obtain them.
- Sold by the Undead Male Merchant for 500 souls each.
- Sold by Marvelous Chester for 800 souls each.
Throwing a talisman at an enemy will create a small white cloud upon impact. Opponents that touch the cloud are unable to use Estus Flasks for approximately one minute. This works for both enemies and other players, making it a very popular item in PvP.
- Lloyd's Talismans don't block healing from any source other than Estus Flasks, including miracles, Humanity and Divine Blessings.
- Throwing a Lloyd's Talisman at a Mimic causes it to go to sleep, allowing the player to collect its item without danger of being attacked.
- It is rumored that one can get it very rarely from Giant Clams. However, this is more likely to be related to the drift item mechanics, as it has been reported that dropped items were found on the floor in various areas, including the boss room in the Abyss.