The Memory of Jeigh is an area in the past of Drangleic. The area is a memory of a giant war, with knights and giants constantly at siege with each other. The player can only stay in this area for a limited amount of time, for "One cannot reside in memory for long." There is no online compatibility in this area.
After spawning, the player is in a hallway that can only be exited by going up a stairway to the right and through a fog wall. The main play area for this memory is a long runway that is being barraged by fireballs. There are two giants engaged in battle with several Royal Soldiers. If you proceed into the area, both groups will target you for attacks. Staying near the fog gate will allow the giants to finish off the soldiers while you stay out of the blast radius of the fireballs. Proceeding far enough into the area, around mid way, will trigger a single fireball that strikes the head of the enormous statue in the background, causing it to fall off and roll toward the entrance. The head causes massive damage to the giants if they are hit but you can avoid it by hugging the right wall.
At the end of the stage is the Giant Lord boss fight.
- Captain Drummond: The sign should be seen as soon as the player enters this memory. It's only a few steps in front and to the right of the player.
- Benhart of Jugo: To the left of the stairs leading to the boss fight, next to a crumbled wall.
- Note: Only one character can be summoned at a time.
- All memories, including this one, are governed by the Place Unbeknownst bonfire at the Forest of Fallen Giants. Burning a Bonfire Ascetic in said bonfire will increase the memory difficulty one level.
- There's a unique corpse of a giant found in this area. It is badly burnt and has an actual face, with white eyes and sharp and pointy teeth. Its design resembles how giants were originally designed for the game.