- Drangleic Castle
- Shrine of Amana
- One is found inside the first building on the lake after the Tower of Prayer bonfire.
- A second one is found right before entering the Demon of Song boss room. This Milfanito has a particularly weathered look and will vanish when attempted to be talked to.
- A third Milfanito can be found praying at an altar after the Rise of the Dead bonfire. The player must be hollowed in order to open the door that gives access to this area.
The Milfanito were created by the Great Dead One and sing for those that carry death. When they sing, "the little ones dance". They constantly say that they know nothing about the outside world and never will, yet they have Divine Blessings with them, although they don't know that they are also from the outside world. There are three Milfanito in the Shrine of Amana and one in Drangleic Castle.
The Key to the Embedded is obtained after the player defeats the Demon of Song; this key will grant access to the Milfanito imprisoned at the top of Drangleic Castle. When freed, she will sigh and disappear, dropping the Ring of the Dead. Talking to each of the other two Milfanito afterward will reward the player with one Divine Blessing.
In Scholar of the First Sin, they will reward the player with a Petrified Something after killing the Demon of Song. Talking to the Milfanito before said boss, will reward the player with a Fire Seed.
- When their health is being lowered to half health: "We never..."
- When almost dead: "What will you do to us?"
- They never become hostile.
- When the Milfanito sing, the brightbugs in the area make the Lizardmen passive and also reveal their position; as such, they will not attack the player unless they get too close.
- They stop singing when the player gets too close.
- When they stop singing, the brightbugs scatter, making the Lizardmen harder to locate and making their aggro range much more extensive.
- "The little ones" refers to the Brightbugs found throughout the area.