Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Northern Undead Asylum is where the Chosen Undead begins their pilgrimage and acts as a tutorial stage.
The Chosen Undead is prophesied to have left the Asylum. A body yielding a key is dropped into the cell of the Chosen Undead. The Asylum Demon guards the exit.
It is possible to return to the Northern Undead Asylum after operating the elevator that acts as a shortcut between Firelink Shrine and Undead Parish Church. But the Asylum has changed since the Chosen Undead's escape. Tougher enemies, as well as the optional boss, Stray Demon, awaits.
The Undead Asylum is a place far in the North, where all the Undead that are branded with the Darksign are locked away to await the end of the world. Most of the Undead who reside there have gone Hollow due to their forced, eternal imprisonment.
There are two Bonfires in Undead Asylum:
- The first is reached before encountering any hostile enemies; in the courtyard before the doors leading to the Asylum Demon.
- The second is found at the bottom of some steps in the area immediately after the Asylum Demon ambushes the Chosen Undead.
- Killing the Asylum Demon during the first encounter, before the Chosen Undead obtains their weapon will net the Demon's Great Hammer.
- Snuggly the Crow resides here. She's located near a small nest to the right after leaving the room of the Asylum Demon. She can trade things like Sparkly from Demon's Souls. See character article for more information.
Escape From Undead AsylumEdit
- Big Pilgrim's Key (Asylum Demon - Drop or gift from Oscar)
- Dungeon Cell Key (Corpse)
- Undead Asylum F2 East Key (Oscar, Knight of Astora - Gift or Drop)
Undead Asylum RevisitedEdit
- Black Knight x2
- Stray Demon (Optional boss - When entering the area where the Asylum Demon is fought, the floor breaks, dropping the player into the arena)
- Rusted Iron Ring (Corpse)
- The Northern Undead Asylum is one of the few areas visited by the player that is not located in Lordran or Oolacile.
|Abyss • Anor Londo • Ash Lake • Blighttown • Crystal Cave • Darkroot Basin • Darkroot Garden • Demon Ruins |
Depths • The Duke's Archives • Firelink Altar • Firelink Shrine • Kiln of the First Flame • Lost Izalith
New Londo Ruins • Painted World of Ariamis • Quelaag's Domain • Sen's Fortress
The Catacombs • The Great Hollow • Tomb of the Giants • Undead Burg
Undead Parish • Valley of Drakes
|Battle of Stoicism • Chasm of the Abyss • Oolacile Sanctuary • Oolacile Township |
Oolacile Township Dungeon • Royal Wood • Sanctuary Garden
|Northern Undead Asylum|