- For the Dark Souls variant, see Painting Guardian Robe.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Monastery Longshirt.
The Painting Guardian Gown is a chest armor in Dark Souls III. It is part of the Painting Guardian Set.
- Attire of the Painting Guardians, whose forms are described in the mythology of heretics.
- A smooth pale gown that deters magic.
- The hunchbacked teller of ancient tales describes unwanted souls who are unwelcome across the lands, and are eventually drawn into a cold, painted world.
Found on a corpse, along with the rest of the set, while dropping down the Prison Tower from platform to platform in Anor Londo, where Captain Yorshka resides.