- For the Dark Souls variant, see Painting Guardian Set.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Monastery Set.
The Painting Guardian Set is a light armor set in Dark Souls III.
- Attire of the Painting Guardians, whose forms are described in the mythology of heretics.
- A smooth pale gown that deters magic.
- The hunchbacked teller of ancient tales describes unwanted souls who are unwelcome across the lands, and are eventually drawn into a cold, painted world.
Found on a corpse while dropping down the Prison Tower from platform to platform in Anor Londo, where Captain Yorshka resides.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.