- For the Dark Souls variant, see Painting Guardian Waistcloth.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Monastery Skirt.
The Painting Guardian Waistcloth is a legs armor piece in Dark Souls III. It is part of the Painting Guardian Set.
- Attire of the Painting Guardians, whose forms are described in the mythology of heretics.
- Slightly white, soft waistcloth that is resistant to magic.
- The hunchbacked teller of ancient tales describes unwanted souls who are unwelcome across the lands, and are eventually drawn into a cold, painted world.
Found on a corpse, along with the rest of the set, while dropping down the Prison Tower from platform to platform in Anor Londo, where Captain Yorshka resides.