The Parasitic Wall Hugger is a large, insect-like creature found clinging to a wall in Blighttown. Attached to six lethal claws is a bulbous mass of dark-red coloration with thin tentacle-like hairs, feeling the air around it.
- As the Parasitic Wall Hugger does not attack the player until they are in melee range, it can be attacked with impunity through ranged attacks, such as pyromancies, sorceries or arrows. The Lightning Spear miracle is also very effective.
- Attacking it in melee range is riskier but certainly possible.
- A safe method is to climb up a nearby ladder and enter an area that leads to its exposed and completely defenseless underside.
|Attack||Damage||Attack Type||Status Effect||Parryable||Tracking||Attack Speed|
|Physical Defenses||Elemental Defenses||Resistances|
These stats are sourced from FuturePress's Official Dark Souls Strategy Guide.
- The Power Within pyromancy the Parasitic Wall Hugger guards, can be picked up without killing the creature if the player is quick enough.
- Attacking this creature provides no visual nor audio clues as to whether it is receiving damage. It's health bar is situated high above its body and cannot be seen in most instances.