Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These undead are the former residents of Brightstone Cove Tseldora who were unable to escape when the town was overrun by Parasite Spiders. They now serve as hosts to the parasitic arachnids and are used as nourishment whilst the spiders hunt for new food sources.
- Three swipes in quick succession.
- May automatically hit the player once more while dying.
- A combo of alternating swipes with a bite at the end
- Over head swipe
Although these enemies have low vitality, they attack with rapid swipes from their spider limbs and can easily stun-lock players with low poise. They can also strike the player during their death animation, which can be potentially fatal if caught unaware.
It is advisable to dispatch these enemies from a safe distance with ranged weapons or spells. However, their attacks can be easily blocked with a shield, if the player wishes to engage them at close range.
Large Titanite Shard
- Seems to have a very high Human Effigy drop rate in NG++.
- Appears to be inspired by the unused Claw-Hollow enemy from Dark Souls.
- ↑ Dark Souls II Collector's Edition Guide description.