Weapons upgraded with Petrified Dragon Bones gain 30% physical damage per upgrade and can be upgraded up to +5 for a maximum bonus of 150% physical damage (×2.5 base physical damage). Overall, it takes a total of 15 Petrified Dragon Bones to fully upgrade a weapon that was created using a boss soul.
- Things Betwixt
- Heide's Tower of Flame
- The Lost Bastille
- Harvest Valley
- Iron Keep
- In the furnace next to the Smelter Demon boss room. The furnace must be turned off by activating a valve located near the top of the external wall.
- Shaded Woods
- Brightstone Cove Tseldora
- Black Gulch
- In a chest past the two Elite Giants.
- Aldia's Keep
- On the ground, past the King's Gate and before the Foregarden bonfire.
- On a corpse in the main hall, in the area with many mirrors on the wall from which the Looking Glass Phantoms break out.
- On a corpse in a corner of the pool of yellow corrosive liquid down the stairs from the Ritual Site bonfire.
- Dropped by Dragon Acolytes.
- Dragon Aerie
- ×4 in total can be obtained as drops from certain Crystal Lizards.
- Dragon's Sanctum
- Brume Tower
This video shows how to quickly get as much Twinkling Titanite and Petrified Dragon Bone as desired. The use of Yearn facilitates the process, though the Crown of the Sunken King DLC needs to be installed. This method does not work in Scholar of the First Sin since using a Bonfire Ascetic does not reset chest loot.