Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Pharros' Lockstone can be fit into Pharros' contraptions found throughout the game. They can either activate a trap or reveal the location of a secret passage which would not be accessible otherwise. They can also activate processes which aren't helpful or detrimental to the player.
- The Explorer class starts with one Pharros' Lockstone.
- One can be purchased from Merchant Hag Melentia for 4,000 souls.
- One can be found in the library of the mansion unlocked with the House Key in Majula.
- One can be found in the pit in Majula (buying the shortest ladder from Laddersmith Gilligan is optional). The player will require the Silvercat Ring to survive the fall.
- One can be found in a cell at the bottom of Sinner's Rise.
- One can be found on the body across a chasm from the second bonfire in Huntsman's Copse. The same body also has a Token of Fidelity.
- One can be found on a ledge on the Earthen Peak, next to a piece of Twinkling Titanite. Either drop down to it or pay Laddersmith Gilligan 2,000 souls for a ladder.
- One can be found by dropping down the hole after the Royal Rat Vanguard boss fight.
- One can be found in the Iron Keep, up a set of stairs near to Magerold of Lanafir.
- One can be acquired by severing the Rotten's left arm.
- If the player is part of the Rat King covenant and is successful in defeating a trespasser in the Grave of Saints or the Doors of Pharros, they will receive a Pharros' Lockstone, along with a Rat Tail, for every victory.
- Also, if the player gets summoned as a gray spirit by a member of the Rat King covenant, they will gain a Pharros' Lockstone if they kill the host.
- Drops from the small Dog Rats in Doors of Pharros, as well as those appearing in the Royal Rat Authority boss room.