- For the Dark Souls variant, see Poison Mist.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Poison Mist (Dark Souls II).
Poison Mist is a pyromancy in Dark Souls III.
- Unique pyromancy crafted by Eingyi, a heretic inhabiting the Great Swamp long ago. Creates a poison mist.
- Eingyi was driven from the Great Swamp, however his pyromancy continues to succeed him.
- Perhaps dwellers of the Great Swamp were reminded that their very existence is one rooted in heresy.
Sold by Cornyx of the Great Swamp for 2,000 souls once he has been given the Great Swamp Pyromancy Tome.
When cast, a mist is released in front of the player, causing gradual Poison buildup to foes that stand in it. Once contracted, Poison causes three damage per second for the duration.
Buildup is static and is thus not affected by rings or spell buffs.