|name-page = Prisoner's Set |type = Armor Sets}}
Each piece can be dropped by various enemies:
- Undead Prisoners in the Gutter, the Grave of Saints, and Undead Crypt.
- Undead Laborers in Huntsman's Copse and Harvest Valley.
- Captive Undead in Huntsman's Copse.
- Prisoner's Hood
- Prisoner's Hood (Eye Cover)
- Prisoner's Tatters
- Prisoner's Tatters (Right Shoulder)
- Prisoner's Gloves
- Prisoner's Waistcloth
The Prisoner's set is a greatly tattered and worn out set that offers nearly nothing in terms of defense and for the few shreds of old cloth that they are, the armor is surprisingly heavy. While the chest piece and head gear are no different defense-wise, they offer 5% additional item discovery when worn.
Because of this, it is a must have to any player, at least possessing the chest piece and the hood, as it will make farming rare items much more easy task. Combining this with the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring (+2 if possible) is a very smart choice as it will stack with the inherent buff of the clothes.