- For the Dark Souls variant, see Purple Moss Clump.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Poison Moss.
Purple Moss Clumps are consumable items in Dark Souls III.
- Medicinal purple moss clump.
Reduces poison build-up. Cures poison.
- Poison builds up in the body, and when it breaks out, it causes gradual damage over a period of time.
- Poison can be exasperating, so be sure to carry sufficient moss clumps when traveling to a blighted area.
Reduces poison buildup. Cures Poison status.
- Can be used on ladders, along with other variants of moss clumps.