At range, this spell turns a regular enemy into a friendly ally for 30 seconds. The spell takes two seconds to cast and can miss fast enemies.
Rapport affects the following known enemies:
- Consumed King's Knight
- Corvian Storyteller
- Gertrude's Knight
- Grave Warden
- Peasant Hollow
- Sage's Devout
- Sage's Prentice
- Hollow Soldier
- Hollow Assassin
- Lothric Knight
- Lothric Priest
- Lycanthrope Hunter
- Pus of Man (will be cancelled if it transforms, although it affects it in either form)
- Winged Knight
The spell has no effect on other enemies, bosses, invaders or other players. However, there is no limit to the number of creatures that can be converted.
Whilst under Rapport, the targeted enemy will:
- Stop attacking the player and any allies they have.
- Will be considered as an ally for spells that affect allies.
- Cannot be targeted with lock-on.
- Can be backstabbed.
- Can still harm the player during their attack on the enemy.
- Will attack invaders.
| Acid Surge • Black Fire Orb • Black Flame • Black Serpent • Boulder Heave • Bursting Fireball • Carthus Beacon • Carthus Flame Arc • Chaos Bed Vestiges • Chaos Storm • Fireball • Firestorm • Fire Orb • Fire Surge • Fire Whip • Flame Fan • Flash Sweat • Floating Chaos • Great Chaos Fire Orb • Great Combustion • Iron Flesh • Power Within |
Profaned Flame • Profuse Sweat • Rapport • Sacred Flame • Seething Chaos • Toxic Mist • Warmth