Reah of Thorolund appears in Firelink Shrine after the player defeats the Capra Demon. She is accompanied by her two former classmates and current bodyguards, the Clerics, Vince and Nico of Thorolund.
She will mention that she and her followers are on a mission, but never reveals the details. Talking with Griggs of Vinheim before she leaves will reveal that she is actually after the Rite of Kindling. Knight Lautrec of Carim will reveal, for a sum of Souls, that her followers have been killed and that she is trapped below, in the Tomb of the Giants.
Reah is later found in the pit that Patches kicks the Chosen Undead down into, requesting that the player defeat her former followers, now Hollowed. After accomplishing this task, she awards the player the Replenishment Miracle and makes her way back to the surface. From this point on she is found in the Undead Parish Church (next to the corpse that possessed the Fire Keeper Soul) and will sell both basic and advanced Miracles to the player.
If Petrus is still alive at this point, he will soon try to assassinate Reah. If not, Reah will remain in the Parish until the player exhausts her wares (except the Talisman), whereupon she will travel to the Duke's Archives and become hollowed there.
- Reah sells Wrath of the Gods which can only be bought from her. She also sells basic miracles at a better price than what Petrus offers. If killed, her Ivory Talisman is one of the best Talismans in the game; although it still falls short in terms of power to the Darkmoon Talisman, it is much more easily obtained.
- After Petrus has killed her, he will drop the Ivory Talisman when killed.
- 12 humanity can be drained from her using the Dark Hand.
- As of Patch 1.05, there is a glitch where Petrus will not appear at Firelink if player proceeds directly to the Tomb of the Giants without talking to Reah and her group at Firelink Shrine, the player will encounter Reah and the hollowed clerics as he/she would normally. This will result in the player unable to save Reah from her demise at Petrus' hands.
- If the player kills Petrus after he returns, but before Reah has been spoken to in the Tomb of the Giants, Reah will re-appear in Firelink Shrine. However, she will attack the player when talked to. In order to continue her storyline, the player must absolve their sin through Oswald of Carim.
- If Reah moves to the Undead Parish Church before the player defeats the Berenike Knight, she will not appear. However, killing the knight and returning to the area after resting at a bonfire or reloading the game will make her reappear.
- Reah can teach the player the "Prayer" gesture, if it has not already been obtained.
- If attacked in the Undead Parish, she will not retaliate, but this will also result with her not selling her wares to the player until the player's sins are absolved.
Health and SoulsEdit
|Locations||Physical Defenses||Elemental Defenses||Resistances|
|Tomb of the Giants||97||107||97||97||128||76||97||D||D||C|
|The Duke's Archives||81||91||81||81||113||61||79||D||D||C|
These stats are sourced from FuturePress's Official Dark Souls Strategy Guide.
|Right Hand||Left Hand|
|Drop Rate||Guaranteed|| Guaranteed |
(If killed by the player)
| Guaranteed |
(If killed by Petrus)
|Click to see Dialogue (Contains Spoilers)|
* Said if she was rescued from the Tomb of the Giants.