- For the Dark Souls variant, see Red Sign Soapstone.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Red Sign Soapstone (Dark Souls II).
The Red Sign Soapstone is an online play item in Dark Souls III.
- Online play item.
Create a hostile red invasion sign.
- Be summoned to another world as a dark spirit, and defeat the Host of Embers to gain the strength of fire.
- Not all dark spirits are unsporting, or they wouldn't make use of this soapstone.
Obtained after killing the non-hostile Man-grub outside Rosaria's Bed Chamber in the Cathedral of the Deep.
Creates a red summon sign, allowing others to invite the player into their world as a dark spirit.
- Being summoned into another world via red sign allows the player to retain their health bonus if they are in Lord of Cinder mode in their own world.
- Red signs are still visible in areas where the boss has been defeated. This allows players to summon others for duels, regardless of area completion status.