The Ring of Restoration is a ring in Dark Souls II.
- A protective ring passed down in House Osteria. It gradually restores the wearer's HP, but breaks if the wearer takes a certain amount of damage.
- In the sacred land of Lindelt, it was said that as long as House Osteria held this ring, the peace and safety of the people would be assured.
- A protective ring passed down in House Osteria. Gradually restores HP.
- In the sacred land of Lindelt, this ring symbolized prosperity and longevity for the great House Osteria.
- But the ring is fragile and breaks easily, as if it hates being taken for granted.
Found in the second half of the Forest of Fallen Giants, through the door unlocked by the Soldier Key on the ledges below the Cardinal Tower bonfire. Also found with three Torches.
- Restores 3 HP every 1.5 seconds.
- Repair costs 15,000 souls.