- For the Dark Souls variant, see Ring of Sacrifice.
- For the Dark Souls II equivalent, see Ring of Life Protection.
The Ring of Sacrifice is a ring in Dark Souls III.
- This mystical ring was created in a sacrificial rite of Velka, the Goddess of Sin.
- Its wearer will lose nothing upon death, but the ring itself breaks.
- A sacrifice is only worth as much as the life it spares.
The player will lose no souls upon death, but the ring itself will break and be removed from their inventory afterward.
- Similar to its predecessor, the Ring of Sacrifice in Dark Souls III cannot be repaired and is instead removed from the player's inventory once it breaks.
- Even though the ring claims that the player will lose nothing upon death, they will lose their Host of Embers status upon revival.
- The ring will break upon death as a phantom, even though nothing would be lost in this scenario. As such, one should make sure to swap to other rings whenever summoned.