- Ring of the Evil Eye
- Given by Anri of Astora when they are encountered near the rope bridge in the Catacombs of Carthus. They will give the ring only if the player tells them the whereabouts of Horace the Hushed. Horace must be encountered before the player can tell Anri where he is. If Horace is not killed first, telling Anri of Horace's location will end Anri's questline.
- Alternatively, Anri will give the ring to the player in the Church of Yorshka if they are not told of Horace's location.
- Ring of the Evil Eye+1 (NG+)
- Ring of the Evil Eye+2 (NG++)
- Ring of the Evil Eye+3 (The Ringed City)
- Ring of the Evil Eye: Restores 30 HP per enemy killed.
- Ring of the Evil Eye+1: Restores 33 HP per enemy killed.
- Ring of the Evil Eye+2: Restores 35 HP per enemy killed.
- Ring of the Evil Eye+3: Restores 37 HP per enemy killed.
The Ring of the Evil Eye is an excellent way of conserving healing items or spells and excels when used against groups of weak enemies due to healing the same amount regardless of how powerful the enemy is. For this same reason, it is far less effective when fighting tough enemies, and is almost completely useless against most bosses.
Any enemy dying will activate the effect, including ones that die due to other players or the environment. However, other players dying will not activate the effect, even if the wearer dealt the killing blow. Additionally, the heal doesn't account for multikills, meaning enemies should be killed one at a time for maximum efficiency.
The effect can be stacked with Arstor's Spear to heal an additional 30 HP per kill.