- Fastest fast roll - At which the player is at 0%.
- Fast fast roll - At which the player is at 0%~8.333% (0/3~25/3) or less of their maximum equipment load.
- Medium fast roll - At which the player is between 8.333%~16.667% (25/3~50/3) of their maximum equipment load.
- Slow fast roll - At which the player is between 16.667%~25% of their maximum equipment load.
The difference between these rolls is not the speed of the roll itself, but the recovery time between them. Fast rolls have nearly no ending lag and grant the greatest amount of invincibility frames. An enhanced version of the fast roll can be obtained by wearing the Dark Wood Grain Ring.
Players have a medium roll if their equipment weight is 25%~50% of their maximum equipment load.
Medium rolls feature minor ending lag, but possesses almost as many invincibility frames as fast rolling, per roll.
Players have a slow roll if their equipment weight is 50%~100% of their maximum equipment load.
Slow rolls feature moderate ending lag and have almost no invincibility frames.
Should 100% equipment load be exceeded, the player simply cannot roll and staggers if attempting to do so.
- While special attacks, such as running and jumping attacks, deal increased damage, unique attacks initiated from a roll can deal less damage than the standard weak attack, but with many weapons such as Straight Swords, the attack will be unleashed incredibly fast.