Rosaria is the mysterious mute leader of the Rosaria's Fingers covenant whom many of her followers consider the former a goddess. Archdeacon Klimt in particular defected from the Aldrich Faithful, instead choosing to serve Rosaria. Rosaria's followers collect tongues for her comfort so that she in exchange will grant them rebirth.
When encountered, she will silently allow access into her covenant and will receive Pale Tongues as offerings to raise ranks while being a member.
She also allows the player to reallocate attributes and change their appearance up to five times in a single playthrough
- It is not possible to change genders while changing appearance with Rosaria. This is probably to avoid conflict with Anri's questline.
- Once the player reaches the first bonfire in Anor Londo, Leonhard will murder Rosaria, leaving a Black Eye Orb behind; with it, the player can invade him and retrieve her soul. Her soul can be used either to revive her or it can be given to Ludleth of Courland in exchange for the Bountiful Sunlight miracle.
- Even if she dies there will be no consequences, as the player will still be able to reallocate, change appearance, and offer Pale Tongues to the covenant in order to rank up.
- Offering her Pale Tongues to increase the covenant level will automatically end Sirris's questline.
- Her name is Italian and means both "She who pray to the Lady" and "Crown of Roses".
- She slightly smiles every time the player offers her a Pale Tongue.