- For the Dark Souls variant, see Rotten Pine Resin.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Rotten Pine Resin (Dark Souls II).
Rotten Pine Resins are consumable items in Dark Souls III.
- Pine resin that has rotted and turned poisonous. Likely rotten from the start.
- Temporarily applies poison to right-hand weapon.
- Farron Keep was swallowed by the rotted wood, where the blunt-horned Ghrus concoct this resin.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.