- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Sacred Oath.
Sacred Oath is a miracle in Dark Souls III.
- Miracle of those chosen by the Sunlight covenant.
- Temporarily boosts attack and damage absorption for self and those in the vicinity.
- This is the tale of the Sun's firstborn, his faithful first knight, and the brave dragonslayer who served them both.
Obtained as a reward for reaching Rank 1 in the Warrior of Sunlight covenant.
Provides a 10% physical damage and elemental damage absorption buff and increases physical damage dealt by 10% for 60 seconds.
Sacred Oath is a very powerful buff, should one have the Faith to utilize it, granting a great boon of benefits to both the player and allies within the immediate vicinity when cast:
- Increases physical damage absorption by ~10%. (lower bonus at higher absorption levels)
- Increases elemental damage absorption by ~10%. (lower bonus at higher absorption levels)
- Increases physical attack rating by ~10%. (split-damage/split-scaling weapons yield a smaller bonus)
It is a utility miracle in the form of a buff, and thus, makes it a valuable asset to use prior to engaging a mob of enemies, or an area boss.
It requires two attunement slots to be equipped, and needs 65 FP in order to be cast.