- Can be purchased from Steady Hand McDuff in The Lost Bastille for 3,500 souls.
- Can be found in a chest in the Shaded Woods, near Manscorpion Tark. (Dark)
- Can be found on a corpse on a rotunda in Brume Tower. (CotOIK) (+7)
The Scythe is a very basic weapon. Similar to the Halberd, it is what could be considered a "stock weapon", it has a basic moveset, a very good reach, it is very lightweight, being the lightest out of all Halberds in game, yet it has moderate damage.
This means that the Scythe is great for low leveled players, or for players who want an Halberd that can deal good damage, while also being light.
|A series of vertical and downwards diagonal slashes.|
|Similar to the weak attack but slower and more powerful.|
|Similar to one-handed weak attack, but more powerful.|
|Swings the scythe around twice.|
|Jump Attack||Jumps and plunges the scythe into the ground.|
|Running Attack||Horizontal slash.|
|Rolling Attack||Upwards diagonal slash.|
|Same as the 1 handed weak attack.|
|Same as the 1 handed strong attack.|
- Cannot be used with shield up.
- Upgrades with Titanite.
- +10 Scythe should have 270 base damage.
| Black Knight Halberd • Blue Knight's Halberd • Dragonrider's Halberd • Halberd • Helix Halberd • Lucerne • Mastodon Halberd |
Old Knight Halberd • Old Knight Pike • Roaring Halberd • Santier's Spear • Scythe • Syan's Halberd • Wrathful Axe