Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For the Dark Souls III variant, see Seed of a Giant Tree.
The Seed of a Tree of Giants is an online play item and starting gift in Dark Souls II.
- Online play item. Makes enemies react to invaders.
- When the giants fell, they grew into great trees. Death is not the end, for anything that has ever once lived remains a part of a great cycle of regeneration.
- But what of those outside the cycle?
- Using the Seed of a Tree of Giants while being invaded will cause the enemies on the level to attack the invader as well as the player.
- Also affects Blue Arbiter spirits, Bell Keepers and Dragon spirits.
- Cannot be used when summoned by a member of the Rat King covenant, since the player will invade their world instead.
- Lasts until the player has left the area it was used in via resting at a bonfire.
- Once the seed has spawned on the resting giant at the Forest of Fallen Giants, it must be collected in order to allow more to spawn afterward.
- The resting giant is the only renewable source of seeds.
- The player is not required to defeat the invader to allow another seed to spawn at the resting giant. Just the completion of the invasion is sufficient, win or lose.