- For the Dark Souls III variant, see Seed of a Giant Tree.
The Seed of a Tree of Giants is an online play item and starting gift in Dark Souls II.
- Online play item. Makes enemies react to invaders.
- When the giants fell, they grew into great trees. Death is not the end, for anything that has ever once lived remains a part of a great cycle of regeneration.
- But what of those outside the cycle?
- Using the Seed of a Tree of Giants while being invaded will cause the enemies on the level to attack the invader as well as the player.
- Also affects Blue Arbiter spirits, Bell Keepers and Dragon spirits.
- Cannot be used when summoned by a member of the Rat King covenant, since the player will invade their world instead.
- Lasts until the player has left the area it was used in via resting at a bonfire.
- Once the seed has spawned on the resting giant at the Forest of Fallen Giants, it must be collected in order to allow more to spawn afterward.
- The resting giant is the only renewable source of seeds.
- The player is not required to defeat the invader to allow another seed to spawn at the resting giant. Just the completion of the invasion is sufficient, win or lose.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.