Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Starting equipment for the Bandit class.
- One is located inside Blacksmith Lenigrast's shop after you unlock it in Majula.
- A +1 Lighting version of the bow can be looted from a corpse just before the Eygil's Idol bonfire in Iron Keep.
- Semi-common drop from the Rogues in Huntsman's Copse.
- Bows can be used for attracting small amounts of enemies to the player instead of a larger amount, which would likely be attracted instead should the player rely upon the enemies sight to aggro. However, the player should be cautious when using this method, as arrows may still attract an enemy's attention, even if it does not hit them.
| Bell Keeper Bow • Bow of Want • Composite Bow • Dragonrider Bow • Hunter's Blackbow |
Long Bow • Sea Bow • Short Bow