Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Shrine of Amana is a large, waterlogged cavern littered with ruined pillars and archways.
- Tower of Prayer: After defeating the Looking Glass Knight and taking the elevator down, the bonfire is found by continuing straight ahead.
- Crumbled Ruins: After passing through the first cave, this bonfire will be in a ruined building with one Lizardman submerged in the doorway.
- Rhoy's Resting Place: Upon reaching the cave filled with Acid Horn Beetles, this bonfire will be a short distance in, to the left.
- Rise of the Dead: After defeating the boss, this bonfire can be found in a tower by following a small path diverging from the one leading to the Undead Crypt. In Scholar of the First Sin, the base is surrounded by Basilisks and the entrance is blocked by a petrified Undead Traveler, requiring use of a Fragrant Branch of Yore to access.
- Acid Horn Beetle
- Amana Shrine Healer
- Amana Shrine Maiden
- Basilisk (SotFS)
- Dragonrider (SotFS)
- Giant Acid Horn Beetle
- Hollowed Pyromancer (SotFS)
- Lindelt Cleric
- Old Knight (SotFS)
- Royal Guard (SotFS)
- Undead Supplicant
- Fire Tempest
- Helix Halberd
- Homing Crystal Soulmass
- King's Set
- Life Ring+2
- Red Iron Twinblade
- Singer's Dress
- Soul of the King
- Sunlight Blade
- There is a shrine located above the last bonfire. The player must be hollow to unlock the door. This shrine can be used to reverse hollowing, but only if the player has no Human Effigies in their inventory or storage and is not a sinner.
- The Shrine of Amana is a good location to farm Twinkling Titanite because it drops from most enemies. Equipment that raises item discovery is recommended. It's easier to start farming runs from the third bonfire.