The Shrine of Amana is a large, waterlogged cavern littered with ruined pillars and archways.
- Tower of Prayer: After defeating the Looking Glass Knight and taking the elevator down, the bonfire is found by continuing straight ahead.
- Crumbled Ruins: After passing through the first cave, this bonfire will be in a ruined building with one Lizardman submerged in the doorway.
- Rhoy's Resting Place: Upon reaching the cave filled with Acid Horn Beetles, this bonfire will be a short distance in, to the left.
- Rise of the Dead: After defeating the boss, this bonfire can be found in a tower by following a small path diverging from the one leading to the Undead Crypt.
- Amana Shrine Maiden
- Lindelt Cleric
- Acid Horn Beetle
- Giant Acid Horn Beetle
- Hammer Wielding Old Knight (SotFS)
- Basilisk (SotFS)
- Peculiar Kindalur (NPC invader)
- Soul of the King
- Red Iron Twinblade
- Helix Halberd
- King's Set
- Homing Crystal Soulmass
- Fire Tempest
- Sunlight Blade
- Singer's Dress
- Life Ring +2
There is a shrine located above the last bonfire. The player must be hollow to unlock the door. This shrine can be used to reverse hollowing, but only if the player has no Human Effigies in his/her inventory or storage.
Shrine of Amana is a good location to farm Twinkling Titanite because it drops from most enemies. Equipment that raises item discovery is recommended. It's easier to start farming runs from the 3rd bonfire.