Up to three Siegbräus can be collected in a single playthrough, all of them presented by Siegward of Catarina during various stages throughout his questline:
- Undead Settlement: Given by Siegward after defeating the Demon.
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley: Given after meeting Siegward sleeping in the kitchen near the Distant Manor bonfire.
- Profaned Capital: Given at the aftermath of Yhorm's boss battle if Siegward assisted and survived.
- A fourth Siegbräu is given to the player by Amnesiac Lapp upon his second encounter.
- One can be traded with Pickle Pee in exchange for the Armor of the Sun (only once per playthrough).
- Can be used on ladders.
- Sieg means "victory" in German. Bräu comes from gebräu, which is German for "brew". It is possible that the Siegbräu is also a sort of beer.