Up to three Siegbräus can be collected in a single playthrough, all of them presented by Siegward of Catarina during various stages throughout his questline:
- Undead Settlement: Given by Siegward after defeating the Demon.
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley: Given after meeting Siegward sleeping in the kitchen near the Distant Manor bonfire.
- Profaned Capital: Given at the aftermath of Yhorm's boss battle if Siegward assisted and survived.
- A fourth Siegbräu is given to the player by Amnesiac Lapp upon his second encounter.
- "Sieg" means "victory" in German. "Bräu" comes from "Gebräu" which is German for "brew" and moreover part of the name of some German beers like "Löwenbräu" for example. It is very possible that the Siegbräu is also a sort of beer.