Up to three Siegbräus can be collected in a single playthrough in the base game, all of them presented by Siegward of Catarina during various stages throughout his questline:
- Undead Settlement: Given by Siegward after defeating the Demon.
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley: Given after meeting Siegward sleeping in the kitchen near the Distant Manor bonfire.
- Profaned Capital: Given at the aftermath of Yhorm's boss battle if Siegward assisted and survived.
Two more per playthrough can be obtained should the player own The Ringed City:
- If the player obtains the Titanite Slab in the Earthen Peak Ruins swamp without Amnesiac Lapp's assistance, he will toast the player and give them a Siegbräu. Otherwise, once he has moved on to the Ringed Inner Wall, a Siegbräu will be left at his location near this bonfire.
- Once the player reunites with Amnesiac Lapp within the Ringed Inner Wall, he will toast them and give them a Siegbräu.
- One can be traded with Pickle Pee in exchange for the Armor of the Sun (only once per playthrough).
- Can be used on ladders.
- Sieg means "victory" in German. Bräu comes from gebräu, which is German for "brew". It is possible that the Siegbräu is also a sort of beer.