Siegbräus are consumable items in Dark Souls III.
- Special brew of Siegward of Catarina.
Perfect for travel in its jolly barrel mug.
- Restores HP and temporarily boosts frost resistance.
- Leave it to Siegward to discover a drink that even an Undead can enjoy. Perhaps his long years spent Undead have left him wanting to drain a cup or two and revel as if he were still among the living.
Up to three Siegbräus can be collected in a single playthrough, all of them presented by Siegward of Catarina during various stages throughout his questline.
- Undead Settlement
- Given by Siegward after defeating the Demon.
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
- Given after meeting Siegward sleeping in the kitchen near the Distant Manor bonfire.
- Profaned Capital
- Given at the aftermath of Yhorm's boss battle if Siegward assisted and survived.
Restores 380 HP and boosts Frost resistance by a staggering amount of 150 units for 60 seconds.