Sieglinde of Catarina is a character in Dark Souls. The daughter of Siegmeyer of Catarina, Sieglinde travels to Lordran in search of her adventurous father. She is voiced by Charlie Cameron, who also voiced Quelaag's Sister and Reah of Thorolund.
- The Duke's Archives: After talking to Siegmeyer of Catarina (her father) (at the Sen's Fortress, then Anor Londo, and then at the Firelink Shrine, which causes Siegmeyer to go to Blighttown), Sieglinde will be found at the exit of the library heading towards the Crystal Cave in the Duke's Archives, trapped in a Golden Crystal Golem.
- Firelink Shrine: after freeing her from the Golden Crystal Golem, she shows up in Firelink Shrine, looking for her father.
- Firelink Shrine #2: She can be talked to there again after you save Siegmeyer in Lost Izalith (see his page for more information on progression of his questline).
- Ash Lake: after you talk to her in Firelink Shrine second time, she will be last found in Ash Lake, at the first bonfire. (If you didn't talk to Sieglinde at the Firelink Shrine before saving Siegmeyer, you simply have to talk to her there twice, exiting the location or reloading the game to trigger the second dialogue. Only after that she'll appear at Ash Lake.)
Sieglinde travels to Lordran seeking her adventurous father. She is involved with a small questline involving her attempts to locate her father. She gives the player a Titanite Slab should the player choose to aid both herself and her father.
According to Sieglinde, she is seeking Siegmeyer to impart her mother's last words to him. She manages to do so before her father departs for his final adventure, where he goes hollow and Sieglinde is forced to kill him. She heads back to Catarina after the deed. Little else is known about her.
Health and SoulsEdit
|Physical Defenses||Elemental Defenses||Resistances|
These stats are sourced from FuturePress's Official Dark Souls Strategy Guide.
Blue Tearstone Ring
|Click to see Dialogue (Contains Spoilers)|
- Unlike the player character and most other NPCs, Sieglinde is probably not Undead. In the text dump, Siegmeyer laments the fact that Sieglinde came all the way to Lordran to find him, and that such an action is dangerous due to her status as a "normal" human. After she completes her quest, Sieglinde mentions that she is "returning to Catarina"—one of the few places that is never mentioned to be undead. Since the undead and hollow are abhorred by the rest of the world, she would not otherwise be able to return to her home, unless she herself was not undead.