- Three knights guard a gallery shortly after exiting the drainage with several Sewer Centipedes.
- Several knights wielding greatbows are posted along the rooftops after the Pontiff Sulyvahn bonfire, guarding the path to Anor Londo.
- Two knights are encountered on the great stairway as one ascends from the Anor Londo bonfire toward the cathedral.
- A red-eyed knight can be found patrolling the area on the right of the cathedral's main entrance.
In the Age of Fire, the Silver Knights were all under Lord Gwyn's command until he and some of them traveled to the Kiln of the First Flame in an attempt to link the flame. However, all the knights that went with Gwyn were charred by the flame and became Black Knights.
The Silver Knights within this game are much more powerful than their Dark Souls counterparts. For example, their Dragonslayer Arrows travel much faster than before, and they also attack much faster, utilizing their weapon arts. Therefore, the knights must be treated with great care, blocking is advised, but rolling away from their attacks is better.
Titanite Shard ×2
Large Titanite Shard ×1, ×2
Silver Knight Shield
|Drop Rate|| Guaranteed |
| Guaranteed |
(unless they drop a Large Shard)
Silver Knight Helm
Silver Knight Armor
Silver Knight Gauntlets
Silver Knight Leggings
- Immune to Rapport.
- The first Silver Knight the player meets in the gallery is actually observing a portrait of Gwynevere.