Sinh was an ancient, sleeping dragon who was discovered by the people of Shulva and subsequently worshipped. The Sunken King built the city itself around Sinh's resting place, and created the Eternal Sanctum to protect the dragon from intruders.
Sir Yorgh and his powerful Drakeblood Knights eventually mounted a siege and invasion of Sanctum City in order to defeat the dragon and steal its fresh blood, which they believed granted a true understanding of life.
After defeating the Sunken King, Sir Yorgh and his knights pushed into the bowels of the Dragon's Sanctum where Sinh slept. Using his spear, Yorgh pierced Sinh to claim its blood. Sinh immediately awoke and expelled a poisonous fog built up over the ages and completely wiped out Sanctum City, covering it in toxic poison. Sir Yorgh perished and his corpse remained near the dragon's nest, holding his ring.
- ↑ Eternal Sanctum Key description.
- ↑ Dragon Stone description.
- ↑ Crown of the Sunken King (helm) description.
- ↑ Drakeblood Greatsword description.
- ↑ Drakeblood Armor description.
- ↑ Yorgh's Spear description.
- ↑ Yorgh's Ring description.
- ↑ Soul of Sinh, the Slumbering Dragon description.
- ↑ Events of Dark Souls II.