A member of the Blade of the Darkmoon, Sirris crosses paths with the player numerous times as she hunts down members of Rosaria's Fingers. Her true quest is to confront her grandfather, Hodrick, and end his madness.
In addition to being able to summon her, Sirris calls upon the player's assistance during her quest to help combat her opponents.
Sirris is first encountered at Firelink Shrine after igniting the Halfway Fortress bonfire; however, she won't interact with the player until they deliver the Dreamchaser's Ashes to the Shrine Handmaid. Sirris will then explain who she is and teach the "Darkmoon Loyalty" gesture. She can then be summoned for the Deacons of the Deep and Abyss Watchers boss fights.
After eliminating the beast at the start of Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, lighting the Central Irithyll bonfire and then reloading the area, a summon sign will appear at the start of the bridge which allows the player to be summoned to Sirris's world to help her defeat Creighton the Wanderer. After Creighton is killed, Sirris will return to Firelink and reward the player with a Blessed Mail Breaker and the Silvercat Ring.
Once the player defeats both the Curse-rotted Greatwood and Aldrich, Devourer of Gods, the Shrine Handmaid will sell a unique Budding Green Blossom, with a special message on it. This is a hint to the player to return to Undead Settlement and go to the arena where the Greatwood was fought. A summon sign can be found at the cusp of the pit, allowing the player to assist Sirris within the Pit of Hollows below. Here, she will confront Hodrick, her grandfather, and kill him with the player's assistance. After the fight, the Sunset Shield will appear at an isolated grave just outside Firelink Shrine, and the Sunset Set can be found within the Pit of Hollows.
Sirris will ask to swear a vow of knighthood to the player after they cooperated to defeat Hodrick. If accepted, she can be summoned for the Dragonslayer Armour and Lorian, Elder Prince and Lothric, Younger Prince boss fights. Regardless of whether she was summoned for any of these battles, her corpse can be found at Hodrick's grave after defeating the Twin Princes, holding the Sunless Talisman.
Refusing her knighthood causes Sirris to go hollow. Once this happens, she can be found in the Pit of Hollows, where she can be killed for the Sunless Talisman. In either case, following her death the Shrine Handmaid will have the Sunless Set for sale.
|Click to see dialogue|
- At any point in her questline, it is possible to obtain her talisman and set by killing her whenever she appears in Firelink Shrine. Completing her quest beyond defeating Creighton of Mirrah will allow the player access to Hodrick's equipment as well as her assistance in later boss fights.
- Offering a Pale Tongue to Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth to rank up in the covenant of Rosaria's Fingers will anger Sirris and the player will be unable to continue her questline.
- Defeating Creighton with Sirris's help will cause him to invade later in revenge at the graveyard past the Church of Yorshka. He will drop the Dragonslayer's Axe and his armor set will appear on the bridge where Sirris fought him.
- The unique Budding Green Blossom purchased from the Shrine Handmaid after defeating Aldrich has a special description: "Good-bye, dear Grandmother. I will visit Grandfather, in the Pit of Hollows.", which may imply that the handmaid is actually Sirris's grandmother, and possibly Hodrick's wife.
- Sirris appears to be based off the characters Griffith and Farnese from the anime/manga Berserk.