Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Skeletons are a bigger threat when in groups, as they can inflict bleed damage, perform a quick guard break attack that leads to a grab, and parry attacks. This, combined with the occasion that a Necromancer is nearby to resurrect them if defeated, makes them more problematic. Killing the Necromancer first is a top priority, as it can allow players to kill the skeletons permanently.
Skeletons are weak to Strike damage and thus, weapons such as Hammers are effective against those enemies. Spells that have an area of effect are specially useful when dealing with multiple Skeletons at once.
Foot Soldier Shield
Wood Arrow x3
|Drop Rate|| 1% |
(Dual Falchions or Falchion and Shield wielder)
| 1% |
| 1% |
(Curved Sword & Shield Wielder)
| 1% |
| 5% |
|Drop Rate||3%|| 2% |
(At Huntsman's Copse, Undead Purgatory and Harvest Valley)
| Guaranteed |
(At Harvest Valley)
- The skeletons in Majula don't respawn.
- The skeletons in the Executioner Chariot fight don't respawn after the boss is defeated.
- If a skeleton is struck by a lunging attack that would inflict fatal damage, it will appear to still be alive while down, due to it still performing it's breathing animation & erratic jaw movements. This can be misleading & will occur 100% of the time.
- The skeletons are considered by some as a viable farming method for Human Effigies. While it may not be as quick or precise as other methods, it is far less resource-intensive and fully renewable while in the Company of Champions covenant. Wearing equipment that increases item drop rates and slaying the skeletons next to the Undead Lockaway bonfire in Huntsman's Copse yields the best results.
- Skeletons have a high resistance to Thrust damage.