Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Skeptic's Spice can be given to Magerold of Lanafir in the Iron Keep in order to lower the faith requirement of a Miracle. Each spice lowers the spell requirement by one, and can be used multiple times per spell. Upon usage, the item disappears. There is a similar item for Sorceries called the Simpleton's Spice.
- Three can be found in at the Shrine of Amana, Tower of Prayer. One in a chest at the top a of a cliff, one on a corpse by three Archdrake Knights, and one on a corpse near Peculiar Kindalur's spawn point.
- One can be found in the Shaded Ruins, up in a tower close to the Scorpioness Najka fog gate.
- One can be found in the Brightstone Cove, on a corpse near Cromwell.
- Three can be found in Belfry Luna, one on a corpse near the chest containing the Blue Tearstone Ring, one on a corpse on the second floor, and one behind a pillar on the top floor.
- One can be found in Harvest Valley, on a corpse near a Poison Horn Beetle shortly before the Covetous Demon boss fight.
- One can be found on a corpse in the Dragon Shrine, near a single Drakekeeper.
- One can be found in the Brume Tower, on a corpse close to the Tower Key. Note that the ground is full of Iron Warriors.
- One can be found in the Memory of the Old Iron King, on a corpse close to two other corpses.