Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sorcery Clutch Ring increases the Magic AR (attack rating) stat of a weapon and decreases the player’s defense stats for Strike, Thrust and Slash by 80 points each. The following are the rules for the highly variable AR stat increases provided by the ring:
- The bonus is not affected by a weapon’s reinforcement, nor a character’s stats.
- A weapon must have a Magic attack stat for any effect to take place.
- Ordinary (Titanite reinforced) weapons that have been infused with Magic will receive 15 AR.
- Special (Twinkling Titanite and Petrified Dragon Bone reinforced) weapons that have a natural Magic stat and have not been infused will always receive 30 AR.
- Special (Twinkling Titanite and Petrified Dragon Bone reinforced) weapons that have been infused with Magic, without a preexisting Magic stat, will receive less than 30 AR. The worse a weapon takes a Magic reinforcement, the worse the bonus will be.
- Special (Twinkling Titanite and Petrified Dragon Bone reinforced) weapons that have been infused with Magic, with a preexisting Magic stat, will receive more than 30 AR. The better the weapon’s innate Magic characteristics, the greater the bonus.
- When a special weapon that had a preexisting Magic stat is infused with a different element (Lightning, Fire, or Dark), the bonus will be less than 30 AR. The greater the diminishment of the base Magic stat, the greater the diminishment of the Magic bonus.
- Special weapons infused with Raw, Enchanted, or Mundane will continue to receive the full 30 AR bonus to any preexisting Magic stat.
- The ring also increases the Magic stats of staves, thereby increasing the strength of spells cast with those staves.