Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are five Souls of Giants to be found:
- One can be found on a Giant's corpse at the end of the Memory of Jeigh (to access, the player has to defeat the Giant Lord).
- One can be found on a Giant's corpse at the end of the Memory of Orro.
- One can be found on a Giant's corpse at the end of the Memory of Vammar.
- One can be found in a hidden cave in the Black Gulch, dropped by one of the Elite Giants.
- One is dropped by the Ancient Dragon upon its death.
|Number of Souls of a Giant||Vendrick's defense multiplier|
|5 or more||1x|
- Souls of a Giant that are collected in NG will remain in the player's inventory in NG+ and beyond.
- It's possible to farm Souls of a Giant by burning a Bonfire Ascetic at the Black Gulch Mouth bonfire (the first one) and then defeat the Elite Giants in the underground cave of the Black Gulch (doesn't work in Scholar of the First Sin).
- It's also possible to farm them from the Ancient Dragon by burning a Bonfire Ascetic at the Shrine Entrance bonfire to make him respawn.