Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Souls of Lost Undead can be fed to Kingseeker Frampt for 500 souls, which is more than they would give if consumed, so it's a good idea to save them up until he is encountered.
Soul of a Lost Undead are commonly found off corpses in the Undead Burg and earlier areas, gradually becoming rarer as the game progresses.
- Northern Undead Asylum
- Found on a corpse in the area after using the Big Pilgrim's Key, on a side ledge before triggering the cut-scene.
- Firelink Shrine
- Up the stairs near Petrus of Thorolund, past the elevator to Undead Parish (may be inoperable) and up a flight of stairs.
- Found on a corpse up the steps near the Giant Crow, along the ledge and at the end of the path.
- Through an archway near the steps that lead to the Giant Crow, the corpse is hidden behind a wall near a ledge overlooking Blighttown.
- Up the path towards Undead Burg. The corpse is hanging on a ledge near an Undead Soldier.
- Past the entrance to the aqueduct that connects to the Undead Burg.
- In the aqueduct passage, guarded by an Undead Rat.
- Undead Burg
- Before the first fog door, it can be reached by dropping down into the narrow area below. It is on a corpse, in a building, hanging out of a balcony.
- In the building after the first fog door, before the Hellkite Dragon is first spotted.
- Beyond the bonfire, on the wooden scaffolding where three Firebomb wielding Hollow Warriors are standing.