Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spook is a sorcery in Dark Souls III.
- Sorcery developed by a certain surreptitious sorcerer at Vinheim Dragon School.
- Masks noises of the caster and prevents fall damage.
- Their mastery of this sorcery alone allows Vinheim spooks to demand handsome payment for their services.
- Completely nullifies fall damage from any height, as long as it is non-lethal (i.e. out of boundaries).
- Silences the player's footsteps and rolls while the duration of the spell.
- Can be used to circumvent obstacles and also to avoid having to travel through some extensive areas in certain levels.
- Spook is one of the four sorceries required to purchase, in order for Orbeck to bestow the Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring.
- The sorcery can be procured as part of the Assassin class starting equipment, avoiding the need to buy it.