Spook is a sorcery in Dark Souls III.
- Sorcery developed by a certain surreptitious sorcerer at Vinheim Dragon School.
- Masks noises of the caster and prevents fall damage.
- Their mastery of this sorcery alone allows Vinheim spooks to demand handsome payment for their services.
- Completely nullifies fall damage from any height, as long as it is non-lethal (i.e. out of boundaries).
- Silences the player's footsteps and rolls for the duration of the spell.
- Can be used to circumvent obstacles and also to avoid having to travel through some extensive areas in certain levels.
- Spook is one of the four sorceries required to purchase, in order for Orbeck to gift the player with Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring.