Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stagger damage refers to the bonus damage received or dealt when the subject is in a staggered state. All damage taken by a staggered opponent is increased by 40%.
Inflicting stagger damage can be achieved in the following ways:
- Attacking after deflecting an enemy's attack with a shield or when the attack is deflected by a wall.
- Attacking after parrying, but in a position where riposting does not occur.
- Attacking after kicking an enemy.
- Attacking a blocking enemy that has run out of Stamina.
The attack must be carried out in a relatively small window of time, which can vary depending on the enemy, for the damage bonus to take effect.
- All forms of physical and elemental damage is affected by the bonus that stagger damage applies. This includes all weapons and all forms of offensive spells.
- Inflicting stagger damage after deflecting an attack with a shield can only be achieved with a shield capable of staggering an enemy after their weapon rebounds off of it.