Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To activate the Storm Ruler's skill, Storm King, the player first needs to wield the weapon with both hands and press and hold the Left Strong Attack button ( / ) for five seconds to charge the blade (the blade's charge will not wear out in time).
While still wielding the sword with both hands, press and hold the Left Strong Attack button ( / ) once more to acquire an offensive stance and then press either the Right Weak Attack button ( / ) or the Right Strong Attack button ( / ) to unleash a two-handed slam attack on the ground which will call in a powerful storm, sending it forward.
- The Storm Ruler's skill, Storm King, imbues the blade with the power of storm, allowing it to deal heavy damage to giants.
- This ability can almost be considered a requirement while facing Yhorm the Giant, since most other weapons will deal very low damage to him.
- Contrary to the description, the skill only deals high damage to Yhorm. Other giants will take the same amount of damage as any other enemy, and are not staggered by it.
- The Storm Ruler cannot be sold or dropped.
- Yhorm the Giant once held two Storm Rulers. He gave one to the humans who doubted him and left the other to his dear friend, Siegward of Catarina, before facing his fate as a Lord of Cinder.
- Even though it is not a soul-transposed weapon, the Storm Ruler is upgraded with Titanite Scale.
Reinforced with Titanite Scale.